Hybrid SA/TA Architects – London or Gloucester – competitive package -hHighly secure work – holding DV clearance or DV clearable
Criteria to obtain DV clearance – must have lived in the UK for the last 10 years and have a living parent in the UK. Can take 18-24th months to obtain so initial work will be on non secure systems.
A technologist focus – a blend of Technical Architect and Solution Architect, with an engineering background – ‘thinker/doer’ Architect role.
Candidates must have practical and proven hands on experience of many of the following technologies / approaches:
- Linux – Deep knowledge of
- The concept of deployment automation
- The ability to code – as demonstrated in previous roles
- Network administration
- A track record in the design and application of Automation Technologies
- Virtualisation and Container technologies
- Design of large, complex systems including practical experimentation and development skills
- Has technical breadth and depth, including great client engagement skills.
In addition, candidates should have a good appreciation / experience in many of the following technologies:
- Foreman / Puppet / Satellite – Practical understanding of
- Ansible – Practical understanding of
- Big Data
- Elastic Search
- PaaS – Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift etc
A Computer Science background is ideal (but not entirely essential) – or previous work in a Scientific and Technical environment that uses aspects of Computer Science i.e. areas of Mathematics, Physics etc
Industry established people who can happily switch between aspects of development, sysadmin, architecture, client engagement activities is what we are targeting.
Deep technical Linux application experience would be an advantage.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.