Head of Customer Support – London Office 1 day a week / Remote -Package – £50,000 to £60,000 + benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and help shape their Customer Journey / Support processes
• Receive and monitor live incomings from customers as their first line of support, maintain up to date records on the ticketing system and understand the necessary escalations required for relevant incidents.
• Commit to ongoing learning and understanding of the software to deliver product specialist knowledge.
• Proactively seek to understand our customer’s objectives while using the company produced Software
• Be the voice of the customer [product feedback loops]
• Work closely with the Customer Success Director and other departments to define the Customer Support function, implementing the required processes and systems as the company grows
• Proactively optimise existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Support initiatives
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role, ideally client services or customer support.
• SaaS or investment banking industry support experience preferred, but not essential.
• Excellent written and verbal skills; experience with professional client communications via a variety of channels.
• You have a proven track record of building strong client relationships and delivering mutual success for both your company and the customer.
• You care deeply about delivering a memorable and high quality client experience with the willingness to always go above and beyond.
• Strong attention to detail
• You are proactive and always searching for ways to improve current methods or establish new methods to help scale our customer support and customer success functions as our company grows. The idea of building from scratch excites you!
• You understand the importance of collaborating with other departments to design a seamless customer journey and ensure all product feedback is shared
• You are passionate about implementing best practices when it comes to customer success and customer support.
• Experience with ticket management systems and processes and working in adherence to customer SLAs.
• Organised, great time management and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
• High level understanding
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.