**Finance Business Analyst — £60 – 65,000 per annum – fully remote (UK based)**
We are currently recruiting a Finance Business Analyst to join a growing Global organisation. This role sits within the Global statutory tax team (Global IT) and will mainly be covering projects in the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will understand business process analysis, design, and management, and their related IT requirements. You will drive the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes, ensuring IT solutions meet user’s business requirements. Core technical skills for this role include SAP Finance, S/4 Hana and a Central Finance background.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Works closely with business users to define and analyze problems and figure out the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions
- Assists in defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets
- Works with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
- Assists in validating business and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process
- Assists in overseeing user acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Assists both innovation and strategy development with subject matter expertise, when appropriate
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy
Essential skills and experience:
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, JIRA, Azure DevOps, or other requirements management tools
- Knowledge of application and system integration methods and computing environments
- Expertise must include:
- SAP Finance Background and integration with SD/MM modules
- S/4 Hana and Central Finance background a plus
- Basic Tax knowledge
- High level understanding of Order to Cash process and impact on tax calculation and filing
- High level understanding of Procure to Pay process and impact on tax calculation and filing
- Experience in implementing tax technology solutions (e.g.,CorpTax, ONESOURCE, Sabrix, Vertex, Avalara, Longview, SharePoint, RPA) is a plus
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Business process management & modelling
- Facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Consultative problem solving
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Requirements definition & management
- SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.