Enterprise Data Management Architect – remote with ad hoc trips to Berkshire – £75-80k base plus 30 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
Fantastic opportunity to join a well known global brand.
Drive, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes. This position provides leadership and oversight of the Enterprise Data Management objectives, policies and procedures. You will have taken a lead role in an implementation of an MDM solution and have the relevant technical architecture experience to bring.
In addition you are expected to have:
- Hands-on experience identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Experience collaborating data with owners and users/analysts across the customer operations to modify or implement new repeatable and reliable businesses processes to improve and sustain an effective data lifecycle resulting in improved quality and consistency of data used to drive key business decisions.
- Experience in complex SAP environments supporting multiple components preferred.
- Experience with CRM/Customer experience tools such as SFDC and understanding the importance of PIM and relationship with the ERPs.
- Strong understanding of and the ability to communicate the value of data
- Can do attitude and energy to be able to turn conversations into actionable projects
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting business with Master Data Management processes and solutions
- Data Harmonisation process and implementation experience
- Strong consulting skills paired with strong technical skills, to convey the value of an MDM solution and data governance to the client (pros/cons, challenges, requirements needed, etc.)
- Strong understanding or hands-on experience with data quality, data profiling and metadata management
- Strong understanding of data structure classifications and workflow and processes
- Experience in designing and implementing data architecture in complex environment
- Ability to apply MDM concepts across technology platforms (sourcing and vending of Master Data) and Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains (e.g. Product, Customer, Vendor)
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.