DV Cleared Service Desk Analyst – 5 days a week onsite – 3 months initially – £400-425 per day inside IR35
Preference will be given to candidates with an exisiting DV.
We are looking for an Service Desk Analyst who will be able to answer the phone to our clients in a professional and efficient manner in supporting a variety of bespoke applications and provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and technical fixes.
Whilst working as part of a team, provide focused customer service whilst being responsible for managing open incidents, in line with industry best practice guidelines and the contract Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• An understanding of working to SLAs
• Ownership of incident management tickets through a structured process of investigation to determine resolution.
• User provisioning and de- provisioning
• Password management
• Monitoring Operations Manager (SCOM and PRTG)
• Administer remote desktops configuration manager and device manager
• Configure device hardware
• Provide remote assistance
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Problem Solving
• Trouble shooting
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
• ITIL Awareness
• Ability to communicate at all levels
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.