DV Cleared Active Directory SME – Erskine – £455 per day – 6 months +
DV Clearance Active Directory – AD – GPO – Group Policy – Windows 7 – Windows 10 – Domain Policy
Experienced Active Directory specialist required.
DV clearance is required.
- Designing Active Directory / AD domain policies
- Maintenance of Active Directory / AD objects for Red (Secret) WIN 7 and WIN 10 ESSENTIAL
- Creating and maintaining new OU for WIN 10 and associated policies + creating and maintaining new GPO for WIN 10
- Controlling user privileges
- Creating and controlling new service accounts
- HPPT and Windows native user password management + Removal of HPPT when all WIN 7 users are transitioned into WIN 10
- Creating AD scripts for all of above.
- Design documentation HLD/LLDs/IG/OGs
- Support in WIN 10 development in SIT/PP and then Production
- Strong group policy (GPO) skills and knowledge of management console is needed.
It is important to have a hands-on AD person who has the knowledge and ability to deploy changes in Prod as well as lower environments.
DV Clearance Active Directory – AD – GPO – Group Policy – Windows 7 – Windows 10 – Domain Policy –
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.