**Digital Data Analyst – £45 – 55K base + bonus + benefits – Chiswick**
We are recruiting a Digital Data Analyst to join a global organisation, with the UK office being based in Chiswick. The Data Analyst will support the overall management of information, data analysis and reporting across the “Content Services” business unit.
- Extract, transform, analyse, and share data with relevant business stakeholders.
- Create and maintain business intelligence tools for stakeholders, surface insights from (including, but not limited to, data stored in internal databases, Google Analytics, other digital analytics applications, both structured and unstructured data).
- Proactively analyse data and identify value-adding trends and insights that can be highlighted to business stakeholders relative to the utilisation of our Content Services; how content is delivered to our audiences and how it is being consumed and valued by them.
- Using excellent presentation and influencing skills, deliver insights and recommendations to the leadership community in a compelling way.
- Using excellent data visualisation and design skills, contribute to the content production cycle itself.
- Support the demand management process around reporting and business insight requests and contribute to the BI & Data Analytics roadmap with new ideas.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau (Power BI considered)
- SQL Scripting
- Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of relational databases, data processing, data privacy, data modelling and visualisation.
- Design skills, experience with graphic design, ability to present both quantitative and qualitative data and findings.
- Some experience with text mining/ Python is ideal.
Additional skills/ experience:
- Stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a Global, matrix organisation with multiple priorities
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.