**DevOps Developer – Jenkins – Knutsford – £50 – 62,000 per annum DOE + strong benefits + bonus**
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation is looking for several Jenkins DevOps Developers to join them on a permanent basis. There is an ongoing need for DevOps developers to be based onsite with one of their clients in Cheshire.
- Act as a DevOps Developer you’ll be helping people to understand the benefits, challenges and implications of adopting DevOps, and helping teams move to this model
- Document the standards for other teams to follow when delivering automation and tooling changes
- Build relationships & collaborate across the technical community to establish and implement consistent architecture across all Digital platforms which delivers future technology
- Support continuous delivery approach including tooling and automated testing and deployments
- Proactively manage environment costs to remain in budget and identify opportunities to reduce cost
- Define, implement and manage access controls to environments to keep the business safe
- Own best practice for DevOps and migrate each team to that standard
- Jenkins module development – groovy
- Groovy / Gradle – Pipeline as a code
- Linux / Unix
- Shell scripting And/Or Python
- Java Development background
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.