DevOps Technical Consultant
Req # 7025439
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Often leads small to medium technical projects.
- Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
- Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value.
- Demonstrates execution of the company strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
- Role models Knowledge sharing and re-use within practice or profession.
- Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community. Uses professions to meet the relevant certification and professional standards.
- Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc.
- Participates in the selling process in C&I and works with sales/principals on pre- sales activities.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience of installing, upgrading, and configuring one or more of the following Micro Focus products – ALM, StarTeam, UFT, LRE, MF Connect
- Experience of setting up SSL, SSO or LDAP authentication as needed
- Knowledge of QA common processes and experience in configuring business process workflows.
- Experienced in the creation of test automation frameworks in line with test automation strategy documentation.
- Experienced in the use of MS VBScript.
- Experience in the integration of ALM, StarTeam and UFT products.
- Programming skills in C, Java, Java Script is nice to have
- Knowledge of DevOps key concepts, e.g. CI/CD
- Automation of Functional and Performance Testing
- Current SC clearance or willingness to obtain SC or higher level of clearance.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.