Data Modeller / Data Modeler – London – £50-65k base plus cash flex pot (gauranteed and can be taken fully as cash) and bonus
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Consulting firm, working for their Insights and Data Practice within Financial Services.
The Core Banking Data Modeler role is to support the Core Banking Data Strategy, towards the design of a Core Banking Data Model.
The job holder leads the design of Logical Data Models, which are aligned with Core Banking, WPB and group standards, IT and business strategy, meet business objectives and satisfy all relevant regulatory and operational risk controls.
Note that some project management may be required from time to time to ensure the success of any project implementing requirements the candidate has specified.
Skills and experience
· At least 5 years Logical Data Modelling skills
· Experience of Financial Services and specifically within data domains / functions (e.g. Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Governance)
· Demonstrable knowledge of Data Management tools and techniques
· Good working knowledge of relevant tools e.g. Visual Paradigm, IBM Infosphere Data Architect or CA Erwin Data Modeller
· Experience of eliciting, documenting and verifying requirements for the use of data across the organisation (Global Businesses and Global Functions) as appropriate to project scope
· Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed projects (including across time zones)
· Previous experience as a data analyst, solutions analyst or architect including delivery of data artefacts e.g. data models, data flow diagrams & metadata would be beneficial
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.