**Management Consultant – Data – London/ hyrbid – £40K base + bonus**
We are recruiting on behalf on a Finance Technology Company who are looking for a Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. They partner with clients to deliver software led solutions, using their own calculate solution. Therefore, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with strong mathematical and analytical skills to join their team.
Your role will be to act as a key business consultant driving successful projects for their clients – you will be responsible for designing and implementing the models that are delivered. This will involve collaboration with clients in their endeavours and guiding them through the process. You will often take significant project management responsibility leading the day-to-day delivery of the projects working with a unified client/consultant team. Once models have been built, a key role is to then build reports and help interpret model results to provide business insight. This is an important area as insight drives value for the work that we do.
We don’t expect new recruits to necessarily have experience in management accounting initiatives (e.g. Cost-to-Serve, Activity-based Costing, etc.), or to have performed business analysis, or to have SQL and database knowledge. We are looking for those individuals with the right mindset and willingness to learn.
- Minimum 2:1 BSc degree or equivalent in an analytical subject such as Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, etc.
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in an international and virtual team environment, as well as being able work independently to deliver assignments for FTSE100 companies
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
- Commercial awareness
- SQL and data analysis knowledge
- Reporting and business analytics knowledge
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.