Data Integration Developer / Engineer – London – £50-65k base plus 15% cash flex and bonus and benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading consulting firm’s financial services business unit and work on Insights and Data projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in ETL development and implementation.
- Expert in designing and building SSIS packages, administration, maintenance and configuration.
- Significant experience of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and 2017 (Complex T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views and Functions)
- Significant experience working as a development team member within Scrum teams
- Significant experience of translating business requirements, into functional and detailed technical solution designs.
- Version control using GIT repositories
- Experience developing reports and dashboards with SSRS
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher
- Basic knowledge in programming using VB
- Experience developing reports and dashboards with Power BI
- Experience of developing automated unit tests, e.g. tSQLt framework.
- Significant experience of Data Quality and Master Data management.
- Branching methodologies and experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge in Azure SQL DB, Data lake, Data Factory, Data migration to Cloud
- Application integration using SOAP web services and REST APIs
- Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in building Powershell scripts
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.