**Data Engineer – remote (some travel to Bristol + wider UK sites) – up to £55,000 per annum + benefits**
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join the IT team of a growing business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing data pipelines to connect operational systems, and sourcing data for analytics and BI systems
- Documenting your work and adding to our confluence team space
- Automating manual data flows and processes to enable scaling and repeatable use
- Writing SQL scripts and building data artefacts
- Building accessible data for analysis
To successfully perform the role, you’ll bring:
- Significant experience in Data engineering/integration development
- Proven experience working with Azure Data Factory, SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and/or Talend ETL tools.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with relational database design, performance tuning and data migration strategies.
- Experience with operational support effectiveness and availability of the integration environments
- Experience with building and maintaining business intelligence solutions.
- Experience with database platforms like MS SQL Server, Azure SQL Database or Snowflake
- Experience of documenting clear technical design proposals
- Systematic approach to solving problems
- Experience with performance and scaling integration services
- Ability to read and understand solution design documentation
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.