£70-95k + Great Benefits Inc up to £6.5k car allowance
My Fantastic global client within the Central Government and Defence Sector Are currently recruiting for a Data Architect. This is a fantastic career opportunity.
As a Data Architect you’ll be responsible for the definition and resolution of complex data collection, data integration, data storage and data access challenges to place key insights in the hands of decision makers at all levels of the organisation. You will be helping clients with cross-cutting programmes where a holistic view of the organisation is important, but can also direct and shape particular solutions where the data aspects are a critical success factor.
Not only will you be making a huge impact upon the systems you work on, you’ll be doing it for an organisation who makes a huge impact to the security of the UK.
You should have experience in most of the following:
- Leading process improvement activity around E2E data management and data on boarding
- Defining metadata to provide searchability and governance (including Records Management) for unstructured data
- Maintaining and applying up to date, specialist knowledge of database concepts (including unstructured, NoSQL and ”big data” platforms), object and data modelling techniques.
- Detailed knowledge of the full range of database and data persistence architectures, software and facilities available (e.g. streams).
- Interpreting conceptual models into appropriate physical structures within set policies.
- Using appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas. Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Providing advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.). Ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices are applied correctly, consulting with technical experts as required.
- Understands data-related performance issues e.g. object/relational impedance, database optimisation, and implements different approaches for data warehousing, analytics and operational systems.
- Understands data services, data security issues, “privacy by design” and Information Assurance principles.
- Understands master data management patterns and can advise on the right choices for each client.
- Defining metadata structures and population techniques that can be used with Enterprise Content Management solutions in conjunction with organisational policies.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.