Data Architect – £75-85k base plus 15% cash flex (guaranteed income which can be taken as cash or used to buy additional benefits) plus 20% target bonus – London
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Consulting firm in their Insights and Data Practice within the Financial Services sector.
The candidate should have:
- Experience in data architecture and should be able to lead data initiatives from architecture perspective.
- Knowledge of data platforms and should be able to recommend their usage per the program requirements.
- Knowledge of Open Data concepts to support open banking
- Hands-on experience with many of these capabilities: database systems (e.g. rdbms, nosql, postgres, mariaDB), data modelling tools (e.g. Erwin, Rational Rose, Sparx), data lineage analysis, data flow diagrams, data interface design data integration patterns & data migration and migrating to cloud
- Ensure that the data design is consistent with the wider target architecture, the Data Strategy, and the Technology Strategy
Broadly we’ll be looking at this Data Architect to help define the common data model and data strategies for the modern core architecture.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.