Cyber Security Engineer
Up to £65,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Cyber Security Engineer required for a superb career opportunity in Crawley. A chance to join a company within the Aerospace sector.
This role will be a permanent role based in Crawley (Hybrid), ideally start in Aug/Sept 2022.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you’ll support the UK’s National Cyber Security Strategy for aviation by overseeing and developing cyber regulation, standards, and guidance. You’ll review relevant cyber information, cyber security assessments and corrective action plans to determine compliance by regulated entities with regulations. You will monitor entities’ progress with their corrective actions and hold them to account for any areas of deficiency.
Key skills, experience + responsibilities will include:
- Understand how aviation organisations are meeting the cyber security requirements that are laid out in a range of regulations.
- To be able to effectively work with 3rd parties
- Develop cyber security oversight practices, standards, and guidance consistent with the Regulators’ Code.
- Develop and deliver aviation cyber security training and guidance
- Review aviation cyber security risk through threat and vulnerability assessments, communicating it effectively
- Experience within Aviation is highly desirable
The ability to gain SC clearance is essential
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.