Cyber Security Consultant
London/Guildford – Hybrid
From £35,000 – £105,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance + Annual bonus
Cyber Security Consultants required for a superb career opportunity based out of London / Guildford. A chance to join a global company across a portfolio of security, government & defence programmes.
This role will be a ‘hybrid’ role ideally start Asap in 2022.
Key skills, experience + responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of small to medium cyber security work-streams or engagements
- Understanding business, information risk context of customers and judging risk at a technical/business process level
- Reviewing effectiveness of controls and proposing proportionate security improvements
- Analysing and researching security technologies to support the development of innovative solutions
- Experience of identifying security risk and familiarity with common control frameworks, defining and delivering security transformation programmes – from business cases through to technical implementation, and/or designing and delivering security operations capabilities and processes.
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Splunk Enterprise Security, Cloud identity providers (AAD, AWS IAM, Google cloud identity)
- Experience with Single sign-on tools (Ping, Okta), Jira, ServiceNow, serverless technologies
- Benefits: Car Allowance, Annual bonus + pension + more
Ability to gain SC clearance is essential
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.