Cyber Security Certification Specialist – SC Cleared – Remote – £55k to £65k per annum
This is an exciting role to join a team of technical cyber security specialists that support diverse and innovative certification and design activities for UK aviation and space sectors.
Reporting to the Cyber Security Certification Lead, you will be accountable for the delivery of cyber security approvals on design and certification projects. This will be across many domains including those relating to commercial air transport, general aviation, remotely piloted aircraft systems, space flight and innovation projects.
· Support and deliver transitional activity for the establishment of the Space Regulation function.
· Further develop and deliver the UK’s ICAO State of Design cyber security responsibilities.
· Clarify, where necessary, existing cyber security requirements and contribute to the development of new ones to cover new technology, novel applications of existing technology, and novel proposals for compliance demonstration.
· Determine compliance with cyber security requirements
· Make recommendations for approval of aerospace products
· Perform cyber security audits of the compliance and performance of approved Design Organisations in line with Performance Based Regulation (PBR) principles.
· Ensure that all cyber security recommendations and decisions are proportionate to the needs and safety expectations of the sectors and are consistent with extant regulatory policy
· Act as an SME for all regulatory cyber security design and certification requests
· High levels of stakeholder liaison both within and outside the client, incorporating other regulatory bodies and industry groups
· Liaison with other Government departments and agencies to gather information and ensure coherence, co-ordination and collaboration in our cyber security certification approach.
· Development and delivery of aerospace cyber security training and guidance as necessary.
· Support effective contributions to national and international aerospace cyber policy development (both directly and indirectly).
· Relevant degree or certification related to cyber certification, security by design or security architecture are highly desirable. (e.g. NCSC CCP IA Architect, CREST Registered Technical Security Architect, CISSP – ISSAP)
· Experience in cyber security by design and/or security architecture as well as demonstrable experience or awareness of at least one of the following areas:
o Cyber risk assessments
o Secure software development
o Communication and network security
o Security assessment and testing
o IOT security
o Security operations and monitoring
o Asset security
· Aviation knowledge or experience is highly desirable including knowledge of relevant aviation cyber related regulation (EASA Basic Regulation (EC) 2018/1139, IR 2019/947, EASA Part 21, CS-25, Space Industry Act 2018).
· Team worker with flexible and adaptable work ethos
· Highly analytic and lateral thinker with an eye for detail
· Creative and innovative with a strong ability to problem solve
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.