*Cosmos DB Graph Developer – London (with some travel) – £50 – 65,000per annum + benefits*
We are recruiting on behalf of a large consultancy company within the Financial Services sector, who require an experienced Cosmos DB Graph Developer with technical and consulting skills, in the area of cloud, business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
The successful candidate will apply their Financial Services industry expertise to help clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. Some assignments are concerned with the architecture and design of solutions e.g. designing graph-based solutions to customer challenges. This role will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
Essential skills required:
- Expertise in Cosmos DB Graph development
- Microservices, Event Driven Architecture, Azure API Management
- Application knowledge of Big Data platforms, e.g. Hadoop and Spark ecosystem
- Expertise in Unix, basic shell scripting, C#
- Experience with working in an Agile/Lean environments and DevOps tools for source code repository/branching, automated test and release, e.g., GIT, Nolio, Nexus, TeamCity
- Good presentation skills and communication skills of technical solutions
- Pragmatic, highly analytical mind set, comfortable manoeuvring a high-dimensional problem space
- Detail oriented, reliable with good organizational skills and able to adhere to deadlines
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience
Desirable skills (what will give you an edge):
- Knowledge in other Graph based technologies
- Experience with Serverless technologies (Azure Functions/ AWS Lambda)
- Proficient in a variety of database technologies, e.g. Hive, Impala, NoSQL, Oracle
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as PowerBI
- Some knowledge of machine learning (Regression, Clustering, Random Forests) and interest in growing / developing knowledge in the area
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.