Management Consultant – Organisational Design
Up to £90k base
£5k travel allowance
Performance based bonus up to 20% based on company and personal performance.
As part of my lclients Strategy team, you’ll design customised strategies to generate in-year returns, while driving innovation and solidifying our clients’ foundation for the future. Our multi-disciplinary teams use a nimble, adaptive approach that enables organisations to disrupt current markets and grow into new ones. With an obsessive commitment to results, you’ll partner with clients to create strategies aligned to their specific objectives, measuring success based on bottom-line results.
Exciting work you will do:
- Guide teams in the development of impactful deliverables for multiple work streams that create long-term change for some of the world’s most exciting brands.
- Build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders that support ongoing projects and open the door to growth opportunities.
- Identify the complex problems facing our clients and build plans that creatively address their challenges through various frameworks and methodologies
- Put your team’s best ideas into action through planning and management; uncover gaps and omissions that may exist in a plan or deliverables.
- Shape the firm’s future by identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts.
- Play a central role in your team’s growth through coaching and constructive review of ongoing engagements.
What you will need:
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Experience leading project staffing, invoicing, budgeting, profitability analysis, and opportunity/funnel management.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in methodologies, frameworks and models and the ability to establish credibility with clients, create value, and deliver desired business outcomes at scale through its practice.
- In depth understanding of Strategic Operating Model design and how it could be used to create solutions for our clients.
- Experience in organisational strategy, organisation design and/or organisation transformation.
- The ability to galvanise client stakeholders and teammates into action for a common goal through collaboration, building consensus, and authentically establishing credibility.
- Experience developing proposals that successfully drive clients to choose a business solution.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- A master’s degree and/or professional certifications are bonuses.
WE are ideally looking for someone with a solid Management Consulting background and lots of experience working with C suite on strategic Op Model design projects. Any expereince in cost reduction and business case experience is a bonus. Candidates need to have an Org Design slant to their experience.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.