DV or SC cleared Cloud Engineer / Java Developer – remote with trips to Leatherhead/ London as required – £600 per day inside IR35
Security Clearance: Either hold, or willing to gain higher level Security Clearance
We are currently looking for an experienced cloud engineer to help drive the successful exploitation of cloud technologies through the delivery of ambitious and novel solutions – being able to think outside of the box to overcome technical challenges is essential!
Although we would like candidates to have all of the mandatory requirements, we would consider high quality individuals who meet most of the criteria.
• Directly work with our clients and delivery teams to develop high quality technical solutions and designs for multi/hybrid cloud platforms with an emphasis on modern serverless architecture (FaaS).
• Demonstrate hands on system engineering experience on cloud platforms, ideally using AWS or GCP.
• Experience of designing and developing using Java with code written to a common standard including well-documented code and design documents.
• Comprehensive understanding and experience of implementing CI/CD pipelines using contemporary tooling for version control, automation and configuration management.
• Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform and day-to-day development environment – e.g. has experience of package management, networking configuration etc.
• Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as HLDs, LLDs, user guides, release notes etc.
• Experience of microservices and containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.