Location: London / Hybrid
Salary £40-60k + Car allowance and Bonus + other Benefits
My Fantastic global client within the Central Government and Defence Sector Are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master. This is a fantastic career opportunity that offers great development and growth.
Cloud Engineer Overview
The Cloud Engineer is to provide the critical skills necessary to help build our vision for Cloud-based platforms and toolsets which will bring a strong digital advantage to our customers.
Working closely with the Technical Lead and a diverse development team spanning many different career stages, you will be able to take ownership of one or more areas of technical delivery in an Agile framework.
The Cloud Engineer we are looking for
You will have experience in as many as possible of the following:
- Practical software development in one or more common languages, such as Java or Python
- Cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Azure, ideally with having obtained or plan to obtain certification
- Be able to adapt to unfamiliar technologies, and methodically problem-solve with them
- Setting up development tooling, such as test frameworks, CICD and Git repositories
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools, such as Packer, Ansible and Terraform
- Be able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences, and produce technical documentation to a high standard
- Ensuring code consistency, maintainability and quality through code reviews, automated testing and code analysis tools
The Additional Desirable’s of the Cloud Engineer
- Experience in full-stack technical design, accounting for non-functional requirements such as performance, high-availability and maintainability
- Cloud, infrastructure and application monitoring tools
- Managing stakeholders, including users and management
- Delivering technical demonstrations to customers
- Familiarity with security concepts, including secure design and implementation
- Containerisation e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Relational, document, or graph database systems
SC Clearance will be required for this role, If you are not currently cleared it is not a problem but you must be clearable and our client will support you through this.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.