Cloud Devops Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Devops Engineer that’s results-driven, who will work with our team to manage, develop, troubleshoot and improve cloud applications and processes.
The Cloud Devops Engineer will use their skills to operationally support our clients Atom5 Software-as-a-Service offering, as well as work on building cloud capability within the growing technical team
- To support the business in managing the cloud infrastructure of Aparito Atom5 cloud software
- Support development team by assisting in Gitlab management, and Continuous Integration processes
- Oversee security practices implementation relating to Cloud and network infrastructure
- Support CTO in building and expanding Cloud Devops team at Aparito
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operationally support Atom5 platform on Azure cloud infrastructure: deployments, patching, monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting
- Lead initiative for improve infrastructure automation processes
- Review and improve security within the network and infrastructure
- Work with development teams in establishing best practices with Continuous Integration and Automated Deployments
- Participate in the hiring process and mentor new team members in Devops practices
- A solid understanding of the Linux user space
- Good knowledge of scripting using bash or Python and networking
- Experience with public cloud offerings from major cloud providers (Azure experience is a plus)
- Passion for automated processes, with working knowledge of at least of automation framework e.g. Azure Powershell, Terraform, Ansible…
- A keen interest in new technologies
- Experience in managing application on Azure cloud
- Experience setting up and/or managing CI/CD and deployment pipeline
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, alerting and logging systems; e.g. Sensu, Graphite, ELK, Prometheus, CloudWatch
- Understanding of containers and experience with Docker
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.