Change Manager – 12 months – hybrid London – £575 – 607 per day inside IR35
Purpose of Role
Ensure projects achieve their business outcomes by increasing adoption and minimising resistance by the target audience
- Develop, own and drive the business change management plan for assigned project(s)
- Lead and support the change management analysis including assessing the change impact, environment (culture, leaders, past history of change) and stakeholders;
- Work with business lead and business analysts as required to identify the changes people will see to strategy, process, people, culture, technology, data and organization;
- Develop a comprehensive communications and engagement plan for the business audience to achieve and sustain adoption, and secure alignment with business lead, business sponsor and steering group;
- Develop an effective training approach to build the necessary capability, and align with business lead, sponsor and steering group;
- Develop a comprehensive change management plan;
- Work with project manager to ensure change management activities are integrated into overall project plan to ensure adequate time and resources to effectively manage the change with people;
- Guide and support the business in executing the change management plan, measuring and monitoring progress and adapting as required so that the stakeholders are ready to use and adopt the solution when deployed;
- Continue to assess stakeholders and work with business on ways to identify and address resistance;
- Work with the business lead to kick off and manage the change agent network;
- Develop a detailed and integrated training plan and work with change agents and training leads to execute;
- Develop training and support documents as required;
- Oversee execution of comms and engagement plan, developing communications materials as required;
- Coordinate development and implementation of a business support model to ensure sustainability of the change;
- Work with the business to establish and embed a method for measuring and reporting against adoption metrics, and establish a process of coaching and reinforcement to ensure sustainability and continuous improvement against these;
- Ensure that change management activities align with the Change Management approach and project governance approach; and
- Ensure that change management documents satisfy project governance and audit requirements for evidence and approvals.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 5+ Years change management experience related to technology-enabled change
- Experience of applying recognised Change Management practices within large Global programmes, preferably with experience in manufacturing initiatives
- Solid understanding of how people respond to and successfully adapt to change
- Ability to influence others in achieving a common goal
- Skills in: Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Influencing, Communication, Negotiation, Strategy and Planning, Critical Thinking, Coaching and Leadership, Agile.
- Key Competencies: Communication, Coaching, Delivery Focus, Customer Focus, Influencing, Collaboration, Critical Thinking & Analysis, Stakeholder management, Continuous Improvement
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.