Business Development Lead – Cloud Payment Analytics
A leading consulting client of ours seeks an experienced Business Development Lead that has the gravitas to apply their FS industry and Commercial Banking Payment Business Domain knowledge to assist clients derive maximum value from their internal and external sources of data. Key to your success will be your subject matter expertise with the Banking sector combined with a consultative selling approach around Payments related Cloud Analytics.
This role is not for the “faint hearted” for as the Cloud Payments Analytics BD Lead you will drive the initiatives to market its solutions not only through existing clients, but also directly to new potential clients.
What you’ll bring
- Good understanding of Commercial Banking and the Payments domain
- Good understanding of GCP Cloud Data solutions and Analytics
- Strong conceptual understanding of Data Science – AI/ML to drive business use cases
- Ability to understand and listen to customers to see how to help them in answering their business requirements
- Ability to own and drive the Payments Cloud Data Analytics portfolio and be solely responsible for strategy and growth
- Extensive experience in the sales cycle and commercial understanding
- Developing custom presentations and steering design & development of domain-led data/analytics solutions, proofs of concept (from the scope definition, data preparation, modelling, to the final presentation)
- Managing and Building strong customer relationships
- Business and Technical pre-sales support for Banking BU; Contribute to teams building technical solutions which ensure justification of business case; initial liaison between customer and BU/Practice and the translation of requirements to project deliverables; seminar presentations. Proven performer with Insights & Data solutions and within the Cloud and the Payments Banking domain
- Experience in Commercial Banking Organisations, experience of consulting within the sector, or a combination of both
- Strong mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven collaboration skills
Excellent remuneration package with six figure salary, plus bonuses and extensive benefits
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.