Business Analyst- TOM- 12 months- £375 to 425 pr day inside IR35
The Business Analyst is responsible for driving the Due-Diligence of the TargetCo gaining an understanding of the material Risks and Opportunities. He/she will formulate a Due-Diligence report that will address the As-Is operational Stability, future Scalability and Growth assurance, and Security and Safety Compliance of the TargetCo. documenting and articulating to a wide stakeholder group across IT and Business.
Responsible for gaining an understanding of the business change needs. Will assess and capture the IT impact, documenting the requirements of the changes and also communicate the requirements to relevant parties (IT / Business).
Will lead or support on:
· Opportunity Framing – scoping the acquisition intent.
· Due-Diligence – exploration of the target opportunity.
· Understanding multiple IT perspectives (e.g. IT Landscape, Spend, Org, Security, Projects, Strategy) and identify material Risks and Opportunities and mitigation options.
· Variety of interactions (e.g. Google, Virtual Data Rooms, Site Visits, Management sessions, and 121s).
· Understand the growth, investment, and integration strategy of owning business.
· Understand the value hypothesis and protect delivery – people / process / technology.
· Close conversation with the CoB IT Advisors and Segment Architect, and also the Business and Functional Leads.
· Early insights from the CoB in how the target opportunity will achieve its Return on Investment.
· Strategic fit of IT landscape (e.g. What target growth means for IT Landscape change).
· Economic modelling of any projected IT investment.
· Facilitating PEN testing to identify high-risk security gaps.
· Translating Due-Diligence findings into a Day 1, Day 90 and 1st Year Implementation plan.
· Obtaining board approval for Implementation plan regarding actions, timeframe, and costs.
Post Merger Integration (PMI) strategy and planning for integration of target opportunityExperience
- Acquisition IT experience.
- Renewable Energy / Trading IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of the typical IT landscape across Renewable Energy & Trading industry.
- Previous role in complex / large Due-Diligence project; preferably within IT portfolio
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.