Business Analyst – DV Cleared
£450 – £650 depending on experience
Need to be able to provide RTW due to DV clearance
Our client is undertaking several projects to provide improved services in the Service Management area of IT. As part of this portfolio of work, we require an industry and discipline skilled and experienced Business Analyst process, interprets and document business procedures, products, services, and software through analysis of data.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Variance analysis.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Background in Service Management Capabilities and experience of working within mixed capability and tooling projects.
- Background in value mapping techniques, agile methodology and transformation to target operating models.
This role is a role which requires the candidate to be familiar with working autonomously alongside the client and exercising own judgement as part of day to day working.
- Specific knowledge of secure government operations and ways of working
- Experience of working with personnel in a cross-agency environment is highly desired.
Current DV clearance required
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.