My client, a huge player in the financial sector is looking for an experienced BA to join their team, please below.
They have an exciting opportunity to join their digital team as a Business Analyst. In this role, you will create and own a development backlog for new digital experiences. Your daily tasks will include collaboration with stakeholders, UX team, architects, development team, analytics team, and SEO team.
They get behind the data that really matters! Their goal is to achieve progress through data-enabled decisions, and through a culture where performance leads. My client’s objective is to craft a more open and transparent financial market to drive a more sustainable world.
If you’re looking for a new challenge where you can stretch and develop your skills, this could be the opportunity for you. Id love to hear from you!
To note, whilst this opportunity is aligned to their Nottingham Technology Hub, they offer lots of remote/flexible working.
- Work as a technical subject matter expert for websites and other digital capabilities
- Collect and define requirements
- Build and manage development backlogs
- Work with stakeholders, UX, architects and scrum teams to create new features and improve existing features
- Prepare stakeholder report
- Help resolving technical issues
- Experience working as a business analyst in digital projects
- Understanding of web infrastructures and APIs
- Experience working with UX designers and developers
- Good knowledge of Jira and agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to navigate conflicting priorities
- Good knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, AEM certifications are a big plus
- Experience in Drupal a plus
- Development skills are a plus
My client believes that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way they deliver on their promise – and their purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. They recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and their diverse workforce is one of their greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, they can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies, and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
My client offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
They are an equal opportunities employer.
They do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, they make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information my client may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
For more information on this very exciting and rewarding opportunity, please contact me in confidence, Lee Barham, Account Director on 07541 684 150 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection20which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.