**Business Analyst – £450 – 500/ day (INSIDE IR35) – 6 month initial contract – Leatherhead OR Enfield (flexi working) with some UK travel**
We are looking for an “all-rounder” Business Analyst to help roll out a front office application (Connect). The product has been launched and now needs to be rolled out company wide.
- Works closely with business users to define and analyze problems and figure out the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets
- Works with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
- Validates business and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process
- Oversees user acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Assists both innovation and strategy development with subject matter expertise, when appropriate
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy
Core skills and experience:
- Requirements gathering
- Process mapping
- Detail orientated
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.