**Business Analyst – Enfield/ Remote (occasional travel) – £50,000 per annum + benefits (Car Allowance + bonus etc.)**
We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst with experience of undertaking a full end-to-end business analysis role within field service management along with a solid understanding of best practice business analyst techniques and project management tools.
Tthe primary focus of this role will be to effectively work across projects and programmes to identify business problems and opportunities, document and validate requirements, as well as provide and implement suitable solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and define business problems and/ or opportunities, understand the current ‘As-Is’ state and define business requirements to achieve the ‘To-Be’ state.
- Plan and manage the analysis tasks throughout a project and use a range of best practice analysis tools to elicit, document, analyse and validate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage requirements throughout the end-to-end lifecycle, ensuring that there is traceability at all stages.
- Utilise appropriate models to support the requirements capture and validation process.
- Lead feasibility studies and manage supplier selection processes when required.
- Work closely with internal IT teams and external 3rd party suppliers to design, test and implement suitable solution.
Essential skills and experience:
To be successful in this role you be a collaborative and effective communicator with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, along with high level of customer service and an attention to detail.
In addition, maintenance sector knowledge will be invaluable in this role to help drive the improvement and efficiency in business outcomes through the in depth understanding of maintenance business process to translate in the improvement the technology offering can bring.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.