Business Analyst – £35-45k base salary – Surrey – work from home a couple of days a week beyond lockdown
Must have access to a car as the office is not accesible via public transport
What the role is:
As one of our Business Analysts you’ll work closely with the whole team to understand, assess and design solutions for our continuous stream of changes to build the business and help to bring it to life.
As a BA you’ll sit at the heart of the business and we’ll expect you to be interested and knowledgeable in everything that’s going on in our world – and be excited to get involved in it.
Having launched our first product in March 2019, we are now well established with multiple products and partnerships and are fast becoming a big name in the industry. We are looking to accelerate the pace of change, we have plans to grow and expand, with plenty of systems and processes to scale up and new products to build.
What you’ll be doing with your days:
- Problem solving, designing solutions, eliciting information from the business.
- You will need to be able to join the dots and leave no stone unturned to find the right solution.
- You will take end to end ownership of business change, working closely with colleagues across the business through the change lifecycle – from analysing impact and options to realisation of benefits.
- You will know the ecosystem inside out and be a go-to person for the tricky ‘how does this work?’ questions and truly understand the impact of change to the business.
- You will be part of the Change Team and work closely with our Underwriting, Marketing and Development teams, as well as external partners, engaging the right people at the right time to really understand what makes us tick.
- You will have a way with people and the ability to extract and make sense of information from different sources and align the details to reach the solution.
- You will be a strong communicator to express your ideas, be able to make the complex understandable, keep people in the loop!
- You will have experience as a Business Analyst or a change-based role, whatever the industry. Although a background in financial services or insurance will be beneficial.
- You must be detail oriented but still be conscious to step back and see the full picture and think holistically.
- You will be familiar and comfortable using the usual BA tools and techniques to produce high quality output.
- You are not afraid to ask questions or look past the first answer and motivated to find out WHY.
- Ideally you will have some experience of iterative (agile) delivery.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.