**Backend// Full Stack Developer — £45 – 85,000 per annum (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits – Remote focused – office is based in Surrey (Near Guildford)**
We’ll use the best cloud-native, serverless technologies to help us focus on delivering features and value, rather than infrastructure. Our tech will both delight our customers and not be noticed if we’re doing our job right.
- Developing our services with TypeScript (with Node.js) in Lambda
- Often. Automated testing with CI/CD. Design and evolve our DevOps tooling.
- AWS Lambda with Serverless framework
- Building our AWS cloud environment – we build it, we run it
- Performance tuning and optimisation
- Be enthusiastic about learning new things to help us go faster and stay lean
- Experiment, test, measure, iterate
- Security focussed – we take it seriously and have run hacker bounty programs
Essential skills and experience:
- AWS Services – AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS etc
- GraphQL (Apollo), with some REST API endpoints
- Serverless framework (serverless.com), AWS CDK
- Data modelling (NoSQL and Relational – DynamoDB, Postgres RDS)
- Event Driven and Async Patterns
- Domain-driven design/service-oriented architecture/microservices experience very useful
Desirable skills and experience:
- Any frontend/hybrid app stack exposure (modern HTML/CSS, React) – this role can absolutely be full stack if you’re up for the challenge
- Willingness to adopt additional languages – Python and Golang are also in use. Polyglots welcome.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.