Azure Infrastructure Engineer – Defence – SC – 112317
Corsham – Hybrid
£45,000 – £61,000 (DOE) + Benefits
SC Azure Infrastructure Engineer required for a superb career opportunity in Corsham. A chance to join a global company across a portfolio of security, government & defence programmes..
This role will be a ‘hybrid’ role, ideally start in July/August 2022.
Key skills, experience + responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the infrastructure enables business activity through the architecture, design, implementation, monitoring, availability and capability of various components to ensure services are seamlessly available.
- Leading maintenance, installation and problem resolution activities.
- Leading the design, build and implementation of small sized projects, including test and transition to target solution
- Responsible for creation of documentation and design artifacts
- Experience within an Agile/DevOps environment
- Cross domain Solutions (Browse down, Browse Across , Data bridges)
- MOD Networks (RLI, SLI)
- Azure (Hyperscale , Stack Hub)
- Azure Friendly Storage (iSCSI SANs, Scale out storage, Scale up storage)
- Zero Trust Networks
- Back ups (Azure friendly, Container/Kubernetes friendly)
Additional Desired Knowledge
- Next Gen Core Network Programme
- VM Ware
The ability to obtain security clearance (SC) is essential!
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.