*** AWS Developer – £49736 – £62269 base salary +15% cash flex (guaranteed salary) + bonus – Knutsford ***
We are currently recruiting an AWS Cloud Development Engineer for a prestigious client’s Financial Services Digital Practice. They are a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains and are dedicated to building innovative solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create new and extend AWS cloud mobile solutions
- Develop new cloud mobile applications in line with business requirements
- Create documentation of new features in line with client standards
- Be an active member of the Mobile Development function
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
Qualifications / Experience
- AWS CodeCommit
- AWS Cognito
- Lambda development
- API Gateway
- Serverless deployments and architectures
- Application integrations across multiple technologies
- Application load balancing
- Containers – Docker / Kubernetes (EKS, Fargate)
- Practical knowledge and experience of agile/iterative development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
This role is an urgent requirement for my client. Opportunities like this do not come around every day. Apply now to avoid disappointment! • You must have the Right to Work in the UK – my client will not sponsor candidates
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.