*** AWS Cloud Engineer – £49736 – £62269 base salary +15% cash flex (guaranteed salary) + bonus – Knutsford ***
We are currently recruiting an AWS Cloud Engineer for a prestigious client’s Financial Services Digital Practice. They are a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains and are dedicated to building innovative solutions.
- Design technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Produce high-quality technical design, build blueprints
- Assist with implementation of AWS platform architectures, including account and network structure, deployment orchestration and automation, and security best practices
- Build and configure build plans, code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used.
Skills / Experience required:
• Experience in Linux Unix administration
Experience in working with the Java Platform Java Core Maven Gradle Git Stash.
• Experience with configuring continuous integration tools such as Team City Jenkins or equivalent.
• Experience with automation configuration management using Puppet Chef or an equivalent technology.
• Familiar with AWS services Understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands on experience on AWS.
• Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts continuous integration and delivery Scripting experience Bash Python etc.
This role is an urgent requirement for my client. Opportunities like this do not come around every day. Apply now to avoid disappointment! • You must have the Right to Work in the UK – my client will not sponsor candidates
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.