Android Developer / Engineer
Cheshire £55,000 – £62,000 + Competitive Benefits Package + Bonus
Develop, Engineer, Java, Android SDK, Android, RESTful API, offline storage threading, performance tuning, NUI, Touch, Cloud message API – GCM, push notifications, Git, CI, Jenkins, Jira, SVN, GitHub
We are looking for Android Developers to join a team working as part of a Financial Services Digital Practice.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance quality and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality organization and automation
- Follow security guidelines with application development
Required Skills / Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back end services.
- Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around (NUI) natural user interfaces e.g. Touch.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs (GCM) and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of version control tools e.g. Git.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) Jenkins
- Strong hands on OOP concepts and Design patterns.
- Experience of working with tools like Jira, SVN, GitHub
Develop, Engineer, Java, Android SDK, Android, RESTful API, offline storage threading, performance tuning, NUI, Touch, Cloud message API – GCM , push notifications, Git, CI, Jenkins, Jira, SVN, GitHub
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.