**Android Developer – circa £400-420/ day – Inside IR35 – Remote (UK)– initial 6 month contract with view to extend**
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, develop, test, release and support) of new products
- Take over management of existing android mobile applications and liaise with previous development team
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Implement interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as an android mobile developer and a passion for learning and building cutting-edge applications.
- Strong software engineering experience in java and kotlin programming languages.(Mainly Kotlin)
- Unit-test and UI Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Experience with MVVM and MVI architecture patterns
- Practical implementation of SOLID principles and Clean Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Dagger/HILT, Coroutines Flows/Channels, Jetpack Compose and Other Jetpack libraries.
- Great communication skills, ability to liaise in a friendly, professional and timely manner with our integration partners, wider development team and customers,
- Ability to get on with the job, to proactively get involved with new tasks or suggest better ways of working, be enthusiastic about the role/the product’s potential
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.