Active Directory Engineer / SME – SC Cleared
£350 per day – Erskine – 2 months
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrates an specialist understanding of several Active Directory and other complementary technologies, including:
- Directory Services
- Group Policy
- IP addressing and routing
- Site component topology
- Forest operations and topology
- Active Directory distributed file system
- File replication services
- Client interactions
- Active Directory Certificate Services / PKI
- Rights Management Services
- Active Directory Federated Services
- ADAM/Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Functional skills in basic protocol analysis
- LDAP / X500
- Holds Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and/or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification in Microsoft Server platform related disciplines.
- Owns and contributes to the technical design of customer solutions. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with the customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery to tech lead/project manager.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.