**Account Based Marketing Manager – Remote — £350 – 400/ day OUTSIDE IR35 – 3 month contract**
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to focus on designing and delivering marketing programs to drive demand for retail solutions in EMEA. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting Account Based Marketing program execution primarily.
We need someone who will create, implement, and measure the success of comprehensive ABM program plans to drive demand and lead generation. You will work within our EMEA marketing and sales team and you will leverage support from a wider global team to deliver on marketing objectives.
- Proven experience in marketing program management.
- A track record of successfully developing pipeline by managing ABM programs with flawless attention to detail and very strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Active user of marketing automation and CRM tools.
- You understand campaign administration in Salesforce.com, including setting up campaigns, uploading lists and adding new campaign members, pulling lead/contact data and conducting basic system reporting. If you have experience with Marketo that would be great!
- Authentic relationship cultivator
- This extends to internal teams like marketing and sales, as well as external business development relationships.
- Deadline and detail oriented
- You plan and execute marketing programs in a clear, concise and efficient manner that leaves no room for questions, doubt or missed deadlines.
- You are a self-starter who remains calm and collected in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You carry out responsibilities with minimal direction. You are driven and composed, even when the pressure is on
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.