Ab Initio Developer – Northampton – Remote working initially until further notice. Inside IR35 and candidates will be required to engage through an FCSA accredited Umbrella company.
Candidates must be immediately available to interview and start (or on a short notice period).
- Minimum 10 years of Ab Initio application design and development experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in leading globally distributed teams successfully
- Demonstrated people and technical management skills
- Strong understanding of ETL analysis and design, frameworks on Ab Initio
- Demonstrated excellent software development skills. Strong experiences in implementation of complex file transformations.
- Experience in building enterprise ETL based system with focus on recovery, stability, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Experience in working multiple OS (Unix, Linux, Win)
- Experience developing solutions involving ETL any Big Data concepts
- Experience in performance tuning of large technical solutions with significant volumes
- Strong Database experience
- Understanding of internetworking concepts, firewall, communication protocols is a plus
- Knowledge of Web security framework
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found at www.damiagroup.com
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.