Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum Additional Benefits
Job Reference: BADABI
Business Analyst / Data Analyst ( SQL / Digital BI ) – London – £35 – 60k base benefits
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst / Business Analyst to join a fantastic Research & Innovation Team providing internal research support and solution delivery to various product teams within this leading online/networked gaming software house for all their product verticals.
Working within the team to define, prioritize and build strategic analytical frameworks, measurement tools and reports in order to support research efforts and to inform the direction and detail of innovations across product verticals.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Work across the company and with licensees, ensuring that the right data is collected and processed to enable smart, data driven decisions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to interpret results, devise action plans and evolve business execution.
- Establish quantitative benchmarks and influence test design and measurement for new products and new services.
- Develop detailed reporting requirements and KPI dashboards to track and measure strategic initiatives.
- Develop new reporting and analytical frameworks to facilitate strategic decisions, identify opportunities for improvement and monitor business performance.
- Oversee and develop reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of metrics reported.
- Develop and deliver critical reporting to the Research & Innovation Team and beyond.
- Commercial experience in digital BI
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in collating, manipulating, analysing & presenting data in a clear manner
- Experience in manipulating large datasets
- Ability to translate complex data into headline points for key players
- Highly numerate with a good knowledge of statistics
- Familiarity with database management systems, data integration tools, reporting tools, analysis / dashboard tools.
- Bachelors/Master degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, computer science, economics or operations research.
- Strong experience of ROI analysis
- Strong experience of analysing digital customer acquisition
- Manage and deliver these projects to tight deadlines
- Understand how to translate stakeholder’s goals into analysis and insight required
- Experience of, and/or enthusiasm for, the gambling/gaming industry would be an advantage