Salary: £450 - £475 per day
Job Reference: SFBA
Finance Business Analyst – Contract – Surrey – up to £475 per day
As a Business Analyst (BA), you will work with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products and business information systems. Finance industry knowledge in customer onboarding; i.e. KYC/AML/AoA is essential for the role.
Key attributes for the role are:-
- Influence and challenge key stakeholders within the business, where appropriate, to achieve the desired outcome.
- Work within different project methodologies and environments (for example, Waterfall and Agile), and have a good understanding of the key differences between methodologies
- Lead or facilitate workshops with Business Stakeholders to establish business requirements
- Timely review/sign-off of requirements with the relevant stakeholders
- Production of User Documentation and Training Material/Manuals
- Assist/input into the production of test plans and UAT – ensuring they are comprehensive enough to satisfy prove solutions meet business needs