Salary: £130000 per annum
Location: Baku city
Job Reference: VR/05978
Title: Project Director
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Project Director, Baku, Azerbaijan. We are currently looking for an Project Director to join one of the world’s largest engineering, procurement, and construction companies and work on an EPC / PMC project on a refinery.
Our client is urgently seeking a Project Director for a project in Baku. The project is on an EPC / PMC project on a refinery and any candidate must have extensive resent experience of managing an EPC on a refinery project.
Candidates must be able to mobilize to Baku at short notice, and probably within the next 3-4 weeks.
The key requirements for all candidates are as follows:
– Proven EPC (with a strong emphasis on the ‘Construction’) delivery for refinery projects
– Strong resent PMC experience
– Demonstrates ability to work in JV as part of integrated team and show leadership in mentoring local (client) work force
– Base salary is 130K (UK pounds) before tax (This is a fixed sum and all candidates must have agreed to this salary before their application is submitted)
– 50 hours a week
– There is a 10% uplift on the first 40 hours of the base salary
– Single status assignment with no fixed rotation but they will get 51 (maybe 52) days a year to be used as possible to fit in and around operational / project requirements
– 5 return flights per calendar year. No cash in Lieu
– Local accommodation provided including all utilities. Individual can choose from 1 or 2 bedroom apartments provided by one of KBR’s agents. Transport to/from office provided and individual can expense to/from airport for travel home
– There is a settling in allowance but then the 10% uplift really covers the rest, no per diem
– Local tax applies which is 27%. Salary will be paid in UK pounds into UK or other overseas bank account
To be considered for this position and find out more information about this opportunity please apply.
Due to high volumes of applications we will endeavour to respond to all applicants. If you have not received a formal response to your application within 2 weeks, it unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful at this stage.
Damia Group is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. Damia Group is a company exclusively supporting the Engineering and IT sectors. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.